Friday, February 20, 2015

Blood and Mistletoe Urban Fantasy Audiobook

I am excited to finally share with you my super secret project!

Since the beginning of the year, I've been secretly working to bring additional books from the world of Ivy Granger to life in audiobook format.

I am amazed by the talented voice actresses who submitted auditions, but one audition blew me away.  Melanie A. Mason, and her voice partner David, did such an amazing reading that it gave me chills.

(You heard that right.  We have female AND male voice actors working with us on this project!  You do not want to miss this.)

So I am very happy to announce that we are now under contract to bring you the BLOOD AND MISTLETOE audiobook this May.

Blood and Mistletoe Audiobook Ivy Granger paranormal urban fantasy series

Rejoice audiobook fans!  A new Ivy Granger urban fantasy audiobook coming to you in time for Audiobook Month.

Note:  If you subscribe to my author newsletter, this news won't come as a total surprise.  I let subscribers in on the secret earlier this month, in my February Newsletter.  Not a subscriber?  What are you waiting for?  I never share your personal information EVER, and being on my mailing list gives you access to special deals, giveaways, FREE signed postcards, and insider info.  Sign up here to subscribe to E.J. Stevens' newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment