Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ivy Granger Series Now On Pinterest

Hello lovelies!  I've been traveling over the past few months doing research for an upcoming series, but I'm back in my writer's cave until April.  There are many exciting new things coming from the world of Ivy Granger this year, so be sure to follow my blog From the Shadows and subscribe to my newsletter.  *wink wink*

One piece of news I'm happy to share is that the Ivy Granger urban fantasy series now has it's own Pinterest board.  Yay!  Check out the Ivy Granger Series Pinterest board and let me know what you think.


Okay, time to duck back inside my writing cave like that pesky Punxsutawney groundhog (is it Spring already? please? please?), but keep watching this page for more updates.  A very reputable little bird told me that a sneak teaser from Burning Bright (Ivy Granger #3) will be making an appearance soon!

Haven't read the first books in the Ivy Granger series?  Don't know where to start?  No problem!  The reading order is Shadow Sight (Ivy Granger #1), Blood and Mistletoe (Ivy Granger #1.5), Ghost Light (Ivy Granger #2), and Club Nexus (#2.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment